We shop/compare and arrange
Mortgages across the following lenders............
BANK OF IRELAND
SCOTTISH WIDOWS BANK
SKIPTON BUILDING SOCIETY
THE MORTGAGE LENDER
THE MORTGAGE WORKS
The Mortgage & Insurance Shopper Essex has been put together in order to save you time and hassle! We do the shopping around so you don't have to!
We shop, compare and arrange mortgages from a comprehensive range of products from across the market, from a number of lenders as well as insurances from a panel of well known Insurers. We offer a friendly service and guide you through the process from start to finish whether your buying a home, remortgaging, or needing to set up an insurance for peace of mind ,we can help.
Advice is free and impartial. This means we always provide you with the best options personalised to your circumstances.
We can assist with a range of mortgages, click on the links below for more information;
In addition we can help with Secured Loans & Bridging Finance - just give us a call.
*Should you have a need for a secured loan or bridging finance you will be referred to a third party provider. Neither The Mortgage and Insurance Shopper Essex nor PRIMIS mortgage network is responsible for any advice provided by a third party'.
What we do (once we've established your needs and requirements) :
1) Search hundreds of mortgage deals
2) Find you the most suitable deal
3) Confirm you meet the lenders criteria
4) Request an agreement in principle- which confirms that a lender is willing to consider a mortgage application from you up to a stated amount - This maybe requested by the estate agent when buying a house
5) Complete the full mortgage application with you - when you find your dream property
6) Forward your supporting documents on your behalf to the lender
7) Process the application from start to finish
8) Offer support and guidance every step of the way
9) Keep you updated throughout the process
*This firm may charge a fee for arranging your mortgage and/or insurance. This fee ranges from £0-£495 dependant on your circumstances
*Your property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage